Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just getting started

 Greetings everyone, I've finally decided to take some time away from a busy college and work schedule to let everyone know what I think of my/your favorite films.  I figure I'll set up a bit of a guide, to see if I can get some structure going on in here.

In the beginning, I'll start off by reviewing or critiquing movies I've seen recently, or if it happens to be a favorite of mine, I have a system that I use to rate, which I will post later, that will be used on all movies. This will be accompanied with a short (no spoilers) synopsis, and also a few words by myself from what I thought of the movie in detail.  When comments start rolling in, I'll be taking suggestions on movies to review, whether I've seen them or not, or if you haven't seen it and would like to know what I think, you're welcome to post one.

Obviously, don't be afraid to let me know if you think my reviews are rubbish, or if you like them for that matter, I've got thick skin and I enjoy listening to people talk about what they see when they are watching a certain film.  As they say:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'll also post some relevant film information that I see around the web for you to enjoy.  Anyway, let us get rolling with our first review, coming shortly. Stay mad.

-umad?

No comments:

Post a Comment